Thursday, September 19, 2013

St. George Get Together Part 2

I just can't believe how cute these cards are!  Well, I can because we pretty much always have fantastic projects when we go to Jill Olsen's get togethers!  I enjoy the friendships that are made and all of the wonderful ideas that I get!  If there is anything here that you have any questions about, please leave a message for me and I will try to answer it.













I'm still missing a few 3D items that I didn't put together!  Aren't these darling?  I will try and finish up the other projects this weekend and post them on Monday.

I will be having a fun beginning stamp class next Friday, September 27 at 6:00pm at my home.  The class is $5, which will be refunded to you with any $30 order.  If you're in Las Vegas I'd love for you to come!

More on the class next week!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment